Friday 30 January 2009

Migration Time

Chinese New Year started on the 26th of January and it is definitely a big thing around here. I am really confused on how many "New Year" there are in a year. I want to follow everyone's tradition so here I am in my CNY outfit. Do you like it? Yes, it is very red and for those who do know, red is THE color. I like it!

But the biggest event of this "New Year" so far is our new migration: Europe. Yes, we are packing again. Mama puts stuff in boxes and I come behind and pull it all out. It is fun!
So Europe, be ready! Here I come! Mamie, papi, oma, opa and all the other ones I have not met yet I am so excited and happy to see you very very soon! I just got gloves, hat, jumper and jacket! I am ready for the cold! ...am I???


Le festival de la nouvelle année chinoise a commencé le 26 janvier et c'est une célébration très importante par ici. Je suis un peu perdue: combien de "nouvel An" par année y-a-t-il? Je veux bien sur suivre la tradition locale, donc me voici dans ma tenue "Nouvel An Chinois". Ça vous plait? Oui, c'est très rouge et pour ce qui ne sont pas au courant rouge est LA couleur. Moi, j'aime.

Mais l'évènement le plus important de l'année a ce jour est notre nouvelle migration: Europe! Oui, nous sommes encore dans les cartons. Maman mets les trucs dans les boites et moi je passe après et je sort tout. C'est très amusant! Alors, Europe, prépare toi, j'arrive. Mamie, Papi, Oma et Opa et tous les autres que je ne connais pas encore, je suis super heureuse de de vous voir très très bientôt! Je viens juste d'acheter gants, bonnet, pullover et veste. Je suis prête a affronter le froid! ...n'est ce pas?

New fashion style for a hot summer day

Pants on your head is IN!

This one is mama's favorite; we love cuddling

5 comments:

Kai-Jin said...

oh Liv, I am going to miss you! I just learn to play with you! :(

Liv said...

Well, both of us are going different directions for now. You are going to the Island and I am going to far far away land. We will meet again soon! Besides I am going to leave a few things behind so that you can remember me!

ryeli said...

we're gonna miss u too...hope u guys come back for holiday visits. or better still, we all go there and look u up.

u all take care yea...with loads of hugs and kisses!

Anonymous said...

Liv,
Kong Kong is missing you.In fact we are just getting closer and you are leaving us. How sad! but this is life. you are going to face lot of occassions while you have to leave your love one and continue the journey. I hope your mama and daddy will prepare you ready for all these. Please remember, you always have a second home in Malaysia. Kong Kong & Po Po will always welcome you back.Will bring thousand of the small organges next time you come

Anonymous said...

hi liv!
we're missing you already...hope you got used to the weather in france..
love from both of us..

bon&kw