Sunday 3 July 2011

Bye Bye night nappies!

 When I sleep, that is it; I am DEEP asleep, so it has always been a tricky decision to take off the night nappy. Everytime mummy asked, I strongly opposed.

However last week, on the 24th of June, terrible discovery: the nappies are finished...well, that is what I have been told. How to know for sure? So here I am, ready to go to bed and no nappy, only the potty next to my bed. I am a little stressed out I must say, but I have not choice so, let's try! I woke in a wet bed; it is not nice.

Next evening the same, no nappies, potty next to my bed, waking up in a wet bed, yuk!

Next evening...still no nappies...unbelievable...I am not happy...I have no choice. Somehow , the next morning I vaguely remember someone coming in my room in the middle of the night and waking me up to sit me on the potty. I woke up in a dry bed! Nice.

So since then, no nappies and dry bed!

Who needs nappies? They are for babies and I am a big girl now! Nappies are for my sister. Cant wait for her to show her face. She is taking a long time isn't she?


Quand je dors, je dors. Ça a donc toujours été difficile d'essayer d’arrêter les couches la nuit. A chaque fois que maman m'en parlais, je disais non!

Cependant, la semaine dernière, le 24 juin, terrible découverte: il n'y a plus de couches...du moins c'est ce qu'on m'a dit. Comment en être sure? Donc me voici prête à aller me coucher et pas de couche, seulement un petit pot au pied de mon lit. Ça me stresse un peu je dois vous avouer, mais j'ai pas le choix, donc essayons! Je me suis réveillée dans un lit tout mouillé; c'est pas cool.

La nuit suivante, même histoire. Pas de couche, petit pot au pied du lit, réveil dans un lit tout mouillé, pouah!

La nuit suivante...il n'y a toujours pas de couche, c'est incroyable...je suis triste...mais j'ai pas le choix. J'ai un vague souvenir le lendemain matin que quelqu'un soit venu dans ma chambre au milieu de la nuit pour me réveiller et m'assoir sur le pot. Réveil dans un lit sec! Génial!

Depuis, plus de couche et lit sec!

Qui a besoin de couches? C'est pour les bébés et je suis une grande fille maintenant. C'est pour ma sœur les couches. Je suis trop impatiente de voir sa petite frimousse. Elle se fait bien attendre.