Friday 28 March 2008

Mummy's Birthday!

Today is mummy’s birthday…I am new to this kind of events, so papa took the lead. He and I put the party hats on and woke up mummy (at 8h00…instead of 5h30) with a big kiss, a song and coffee. She got to put the party hat on too!

I am not sure I can say how old she is…papa says women get very touchy about their age and they usually lie about it! Weird huh?

It was nice; I like birthdays! I can’t wait for the next one…it will be my papa’s… in June.



Aujourd’hui, c’est l’anniversaire de maman…je ne me débrouille pas encore très bien avec ces événements donc c’est papa qui a tout organisé. Lui et moi avons mis nos chapeaux de fête et nous sommes allez réveiller maman (à 8h…au lieu de 5h 30) en chantant, avec un gros bisou et un café. Elle a aussi du mettre un chapeau de fête !

Je ne suis pas sure si je peux dire quel age elle a…papa dit que les femmes susceptible au sujet de leur age et elles mentent souvent à ce sujet ! Bizarre.

C’était chouette ; j’adore les anniversaires ! J’attend avec impatience le prochain…c’est celui de mon papa…en Juin.

2 comments:

Kai-Jin said...

Hello Liv,
Please give your mummy a big big kiss from us! so good to see you blogging, now we will get to see all the big moment of your life! Love from Aunty PS, Uncle R, and your little friend...

k said...

hello baby Liv!
My name is karwai,your mommy taught me how to dive!
It's great to know you starting to blog so young!
Happy belated birthday to your mommy ya...and please say hi to your daddy for me!

koko (is brother in cantonese...don't call me uncle k!)karwai