Sunday 2 May 2010

Queen's Day

This is 1 year ago already we moved to Amsterdam. Time flies by.
This weekend was Queen's Day and in the Dutch tradition, we left the house at 10h (under the rain) and shopped (under the rain) thru all the brick-a-brack everyone is selling on the street looking for treasures. I went into the "Big Wheel" (finally not under the rain) and I got the crown! I love parties!


Cela fait déjà 1 an que nous nous sommes installés à Amsterdam. Que le temps passe vite.
Ce weekend c'était Queen's Day et dans la tradition Néerlandaise nous avons quitté la maison à 10h (sous la pluie) pour faire le tour (sous la pluie) des puces et chercher la perle rare. Je suis allée dans la "Grande Roue" (la pluie c'était enfin arrêtée) et c'est moi qui porte la couronne!
J'adore les fêtes!




Do you see me there at the top??? Vous me voyez tout en haut???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.