Tuesday 13 May 2008

Crawling

I am crawling! It is official…I managed to go forward 20cm today. Mama was all excited. I was exhausted. She kept moving my toys away from me, like if I did not notice. I did eventually get upset so she stopped.

My nanny Komang comes a few times a week and I LOVE when she is there because she always carries me…unlike mama and papa…look how beautiful I am with the Frangipani flower she put on my ear.

C’est official, je rampe…j’ai réussi à me déplacer en avant de 20 cm aujourd’hui. Maman était complètement excitée. J’étais épuisée. Elle éloignait constamment mes jouets, comme si je ne m’en rendais pas compte. Je me suis finalement énervée et elle à arrêté immédiatement.

Ma nounou Komang vient plusieurs fois par semaine et j’ADORE lorsqu’elle est la car elle me porte tout le temps…non pas comme Maman et Papa…regarde comment je suis belle avec la fleur de Frangipane qu’elle m’a donné.

2 comments:

Kai-Jin said...

she's out growing the bouncing chair soon!!!

Liv said...

Yeap, she is not getting in it as often as she used to. Too hyperactive! hehe!