Monday 26 May 2008

From crawling to rolling

Mama has been lazy with the camera those last few days, hence no pictures this time!

I have given up for now on crawling and I am rolling to go around. On my back, then I roll on my belly and on my back again…so much easier!

I have my own cup now so I can do like papa in the morning. He has black stinky stuff in his cup. I stick to milk. To be honest with you I am not really drinking much from it but it is fun to do like the grown ups. I can’t wait to get my own plate and spoon to eat from. Mama promised me next month! So exciting!

With Mama we started going to a ‘Baby Club’. It happens twice a month and there are lots of babies there. All the other babies are so skinny compare to me. Or I am very chubby compare to all the other babies??? Anyway I like going there and seeing people my own size. I get dizzy if I am only around adults; they are so tall (even Mama).

Maman a plutôt été paresseuse cette semaine et elle n’a pas prise de photos!

J’ai abandonnée mon projet de me déplacer à quatre pattes et maintenant je roule pour me déplacer. Sur le dos, puis je roule sur le ventre, et de nouveau sur le dos…tellement plus facile !

J’ai maintenant ma propre tasse comme cela je peux imiter papa le matin. Dans sa tasse à lui c’est un truc noir qui ne sent pas bon. Moi je préfère le lait. A la vérité, je ne bois pas grand-chose de ma tasse mais c’est très amusant de faire comme les grands. J’attends avec impatience de pouvoir manger avec ma cuillère et mon assiette. Le mois prochain Maman m’a promis ! Génial !

Avec Maman nous allons maintenant au ‘Club de Bébés’. C’est deux fois par mois et il y a pleins de bébés. Les autres bébés sont tous maigres comparés à moi. A moins que ce ne soit moi qui sois bien en chair comparée aux autres bébés ? En tout cas j’aime bien voir des gens de ma taille. J’ai la tête qui tourne lorsque je suis entourée que d’adultes ; ils sont si grands (même Maman).

No comments: