Thursday 24 April 2008

My first cold!

I have been lucky so far and I managed not to get sick at all. But last Monday I woke up feeling all strange. Breathing as difficult and by the evening my nose was all stuffed up. It freaked me out! For you it is easy, you just blow your nose, but me I have absolutely no idea how to do such a thing. And I could see that Mama and Papa had not idea what to do…I think they are new to this. They were frantically opening books and talking fast to each other. Luckily by the next day I was much better. That’s because I gave my cold to Mama; and she is stuck with now. Poor thing! She is trying to give it to Papa but he is no taker. Smart Papa!

Jusqu’à présent je n’étais pas tombée malade une seule fois. Mais lundi dernier je me suis sentie bizarre au réveil. C’était dur de respirer et pour le soir mon nez était complètement bouché. Ca ma fait peur ! Pour vous c’est facile, vous vous mouchez, mais moi je n’ai aucune idée comment faire ça. J’ai bien vu que maman et papa n’avaient aucune idée non plus…je crois qu’ils sont débutants dans le rôle de parents. Ils ouvraient frénétiquement des livres et se parlaient très vite. Heureusement, dès le lendemain ça allait mieux. C’est parce que j’ai passé mon rhume à maman ; qu’elle se débrouille avec. La pauvre ! Elle a essayé de le refiler à papa mais il n’est pas preneur. Super papa!

No comments: