Thursday 10 April 2008

Off to Singapore for the Weekend

I just embarked in my greatest adventure so far. What an experience. I went to Singapore with Mama and Papa by PLANE! It was amazing! Mama gave me milk at take of and landing so my ears would not hurt and then I even a sit all for myself. Singapore! What a city! I love it. Mama took me to see the doctor; they are better there than in Bali. Good news, all is well with me. And then we went SHOPPING! I love shopping but shopping in Singapore is awesome. So much stuff for babies like me! Mama and I went crazy…to the papa’s despair. And then there is ‘The Food’...well for me it is the same old same Mama's Milk but Mama and Papa went crazy on Roti Chanai, Chi Chong Fun and all kinds of other Whammy food. The real highlight of the trip was to stay at Auntie Cris and Uncle Prash and my new friend Niki. She is a little older than me and she has so many cool toys! We only stayed 3 days but so much happened! I can’t wait for my next journey. But I have to say, it is nice to come home and to see Bob again. I missed him.

Je viens juste de m’embarquer dans mon aventure la plus fabuleuse jusqu’à présent. Quelle expérience. Je suis allée à Singapore avec Maman et Papa par AVION ! C’est fantastique ! Maman m’a donné à boire au décollage et à l’atterrissage pour que je n’ai pas mal aux oreilles et j’avais même un siège pour moi toute seule. Singapore ! Quelle ville fantastique ! J’adore.
Maman m’a emmené voir le docteur ; ils sont meilleurs que ceux de Bali. Bonne nouvelle, tout va bien, je me porte comme une fleur. Puis nous sommes allés faire du SHOPPING ! J’adore faire du shopping, mais la, c’était extraordinaire ! Tellement de choses pour les bébés comme moi ! Maman et moi étions extatiques…au désespoir de papa. Et puis il y a ‘La Bouffe’…bon, pour moi c’est toujours la même chose mais Maman et Papa se sont régalés avec les Rotis Chanai, Chi Chong Fun et pleins d’autres délicieux mets. Le point fort du voyage du voyage était de séjourner chez tata Cris et tonton Prash avec ma nouvelle amie Niki. Elle est un peu plus âgée que moi et elle a pleins de super jouets ! Nous sommes seulement resté trois jours, mais que d’événements ! J’attends avec impatience notre prochain voyage. Mais je dois avoué que c’est quand même bien de rentrer à la maison et de retrouver Bob. Il m’a manqué.

3 comments:

Kai-Jin said...

Hey! Happy adventure! I know where you next stop will be, to visit me and your new boy friend!! how about that?! hehehe...hope to see you soon!
xxxxxxx

Liv said...

Me too, me too!!!

Pasta Bites said...

Oooo very jealous, I looove Singapore! Did you get Liv to try all the Pepper Crab food ? Hope not ;-)