Saturday 6 November 2010

Hanna's birthday....

This is how unreliable my scribe is...Hanna's birthday was in August! You notice the sunshine and all.
She is my friend from the creche.
How cool, she has her own slide at home?! Well, not her own anymore, she is gonna have to share it with her sister who just arrived.
Pour vous dire à quel point je ne puis compter sur mon scribe...l'anniversaire de Hanna était en Aout! Comme vous pouvez le voir, soleil, t-shirt etc...
Hanna, c'est ma copine de la crèche.
C'est pas cool ca; elle son toboggan à elle chez elle!? Enfin
à elle, maintenant elle va devoir partager avec sa petite sœur qui vient d'arriver.






Hanna, Aart and I. Aart is even more crazy about food than I; we cleaned it all up to the last crumb. Hanna, Aart et I. Aart est encore plus dingue de bouffe que moi, c'est pas peu dire! On a tout mangé jusqu'à la dernière miette!


No comments: