Sunday 21 November 2010

My Tomatoes

Liv's green hands - Liv les pouces verts

We are in November and I planted my tomatoes. Yes, I did not do ANY background research at all. But look they seem pretty happy.
The big question is : where am I going to put them now?

Nous sommes en Novembre et je viens de planter mes tomates. Oui, je n'ai fais AUCUNE recherche avant de planter. Avouez qu'ils ont l'air heureux mes plants.
La grande question est : ou vais-je les mettre maintenant?


Mama on the other hand (even though she can be helpless when it comes to changing the water from the vases) has done her little research before buying her Orchid and I must say, it is looking 'blooming".

Maman quand a elle (bien quelle est soit incapable de se souvenir de changer l'eau des fleurs dans les vases) a fait sa recherche avant d'acheter son Orchid et je dois dire qu'elle est florissante.

No comments: