Saturday 18 October 2008

Home delivery

Joepie de Poepie!

I got my toys back. My chicken, the panda, the turtle, the Komodo dragon, my books, everything! They delivered our cargo, finally.... Oh yeah, my parents got their stuff as well. Papa straight away started to install my bed. First things first I heard him whisper....
Unpacking the important stuff. My toys!

Joepie de poepie! (Humm...c’est du hollandais)

J’ai enfin tous les jouets. Mon poulet, mon panda, ma tortue, mon dragon de Komodo, mes livres, tous! Notre cargo est arrivé ce matin.
Ah oui, les parents ont également retrouvé tous leurs trucs. Papa a commencé par monter mon lit. Priorité, murmure-t-il...
Got them!

Joepie de Poepie!

Ik heb al mijn speelgoed terug. Mijn kip, de panda, de Komodo draak, mijn boeken, alles! Ze hebben eindelijk onze cargo afgeleverd. O ja, mijn ouders hebben ook hun spulletjes gekregen. Papa begon direct met het in elkaar zetten van mijn bed. Prioriteiten, hoorde ik hem fluisteren.....

Look at him sweat! Love you papa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yey! More toys for me! We can share our toys and bed! ;)

Liv said...

Yeah! How is your Papa's hometown? Did you like being in your car seat all the way there or did you drive them crazy?

Kai-Jin said...

I sat in the car seat for the first 3 hours, even slept in it, but later on I had enough, I keep kicking to drive mama crazy, and they have to carry me and sang me my song all the way! hehehe