Thursday 16 October 2008

JiuJiu, my ice cream buddy!

Laughing with JiuJiu

Ello!


It is about time we post a photo of JiuJiu, my ice cream buddy! He brought back 'Cookies & Cream' ice cream last night but i was in bed already. Jiujiu, you are my 'ero' (this is my French influence kicking in!). Lucky for me they did not eat it all; I am having some for breakfast! It tastes yummy! Yeah, yeah! Mama is pulling her hair saying i am so picky with food. What does she expect? That I am going to eat vegetables when there is yummy biscuits and ice cream waiting?


I have figured out how to climb the stairs and I practice every time I get a chance. Papa and mama must like it too because there is always one of them following me. I am walking just by holding on to one hand from mama...i am almost there...soon i will be walking all by myself!

I am talking loads now but I don’t always seem to get my message across...no wonder...one speaks French, the other one Dutch, another one Mandarin, sometimes there is a bit of English in there. What a mess. Anyway, I realized that pointing with the finger goes a long way in getting my message across.

Oh yeah, I chipped my top front tooth the other day. Luckily, it is so small you have to know to see it.

My favorite activity of the moment!


Bonjour!

Enfin une photo de Jiujiu, mon copain préféré! Il a ramené de la glace “Cookies & Cream” hier soir mais j’étais déjà couchée. JiuJiu,
tu est mon héro! Heureusement qu’ils n’ont pas tout mangé; il en reste pour mon petit dej. et j’en mange un peu maintenant. Hum...c’est bon! Oui, oui, maman se tire les cheveux car je suis très difficile. Évidement, je ne vais quand même pas manger des légumes alors qu’il y a de la glace et des biscuits.

J’ai découvert la technique pour grimper les escaliers et je pratique dès que j’en ai l’opportunité. Maman et papa doivent aimer ça aussi car il y en toujours un des deux qui me suit. Je marche en me tenant à une main de maman seulement...j’y suis presque...bientôt je marcherais toute seule!

Je parle énormément, une vraie pipelette, mais je ne me fais pas toujours comprendre...évidement...une parle Français, l’autre Hollandais, encore un autre Mandarin, de l’Anglais par ci, par la. Quel méli-mélo! Cependant, je me rend compte que pointer du doigt ce que je veux marche bien.

Ah oui, j’ai ébréché ma dent l’autre jour; celle du haut devant. Heureusement que ca ne se voit pas trop.


Hoi!

Ik dacht dat het eens tijd wordt dat we een foto plaatsen van mijn ijsjesvriend JiuJiu. Gisteravond had hij “cookies&cream” ijs meegenomen, maar ik lag helaas al in bed. JiuJiu je bent mijn held! Gelukkig hebben ze niet alles opgegeten; ik neem het wel als ontbijt! Het is heerlijk! Ja, ja, mama wordt gek van mij en mijn rare eetgewoontes. Maar wat verwacht ze dan? Dat ik groenten ga eten als er ook ijs is?

Ik kan de trap oplopen en ik oefen elke keer dat ik maar kan. Papa en mama vinden het denk ik ook leuk om te doen, want iedere keer gaat er een van hen met mij mee. Ik kan ook al naast mama lopen, wel nog één hand vasthouden. Bijna... binnenkort kan ik zelf lopen!

Ik heb mond-diaree en praat papa en mama de oren van het lijf. Maar vaak begrijpen ze me niet.. een spreekt Frans, de ander Nederlands, JiuJiu spreekt Chinees en vaak ook nog eens Engels. Wat een rommeltje, maar ach, als ik met mijn wijsvinger iets aanwijs dan begrijpen ze het ook.

O ja, ik ben al een stukje kwijt van mijn voortand. Gelukkig is het zo klein stukje, dat je het moet weten om het te kunnen zien.

Doei
Liv


And yes, i drink my milk by myself now

3 comments:

ryeli said...

baby liv - ur so lucky!!! ur mama lets u eat ice cream early...my mama didn't until i turned a year old!

btw, tell ur mama that she has been tagged by my mama...

http://ryeli.blogspot.com/2008/10/mummys-entry-was-it-love-at-first-sight.html

Liv said...

Yeah, she told me it was 'one time only'. Bugger. Jiujiu, help me!

Kai-Jin said...

ice cream, I also want! But I don't know what is that?