Wednesday 8 October 2008

Shopping / I scream

My friend Jessica took me out shopping today. I was driving the shopping cart while she chose all the needed groceries. How cool is that!?
Wow............ my friend JiuJiu (Choo Ee) gave me my first taste of ice scream. It was cookies & cream flavor, hmmm, I love it. Thanks JiuJiu, as from now I only want ice scream for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If not I scream as loud as I can until I get it, ok!?


Je suis allée faire du shopping avec ma copine Jessica. C’est moi qui conduisait pendant qu’elle faisait les achats. Cool non!?
JiuJiu (tonton) Choo Ee m’a fait découvrir ‘la glace’; parfum cookie chocolat et vanille...miam miam...j’ADORE! Merci JiuJiu! à partir de maintenant servez moi de la glace matin midi et soir, sinon je vous fais une scène terrible, ok!?


Ik ben met mijn vriendin Jessica boodschappen gaan doen. Ik was de bestuurder van ons boodschappenwagentje en zij koos alle boodschappen uit. Leuk huh!?
Wauw............mijn vriend Choo Ee heeft me vandaag voor het eerst ijs laten proeven. Het was koekjes met room smaak, hmmm, heerlijk. Bedankt Choo Ee! Vanaf nu wil alleen nog maar ijs als ontbijt, lunch en avondeten. En als ik het niet krijg dan schreeuw ik de hele buurt bij elkaar, totdat ik het wel krijg, ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, i think i enjoyed the moment more than baby Liv. She was laughing all the way, wonder why did she enjoy this and not the car seat?